Dental crowns have fantastic benefits and many uses. If you’re a Columbia, MD resident that’s looking to transform their smile, then this is indeed the dentists’ office for you. Our team cares about our patients, and we want them to love their smiles wholeheartedly. One of our jobs is to educate our patients and future, potential patients about all of the options they have to keep their dental health at its best. Today, we’ll focus on dental crowns. We’ll talk about the purpose of dental crowns and their fantastic benefits.
How to Know if You Need Dental Crowns
Dental crowns address these dental health issues:
- Severely decayed teeth (***note: this procedure is useful after a root canal)
- Damaged teeth stemming from an injury or accident
- Misshapen teeth that don’t blend in with your existing teeth
Dental crowns are inexpensive, and the procedure is fast. We hope that you will never need a dental crown, but if you do, you’re in good hands. This procedure is more common than people think. With proper dental health maintenance, crowns can last a decade or more, and even your friends or family might not even notice that you have them. That’s how natural-looking they are!
The Fantastic Benefits of Dental Crowns
Here we’ll discuss some concrete, relatable benefits of opting to go through with this procedure. These advantages include:
- Chewing and Eating More Comfortably – Being able to eat with ease and chew without discomfort is so satisfying. Whenever you lose or damage a tooth, your ability to eat and chew comfortably suffers. Luckily, modern dentistry exists. Our all-ceramic crowns are sturdy so that you can continue to enjoy eating food with few restrictions.
- Extra Protection– A dental crown covers an existing tooth or dental implant. It’s secure and bonded into place so that broken, decayed, and cracked teeth have protection from bacteria.
- Flexibility– It depends on your unique situation, but we can use our ceramic crowns in conjunction with dental implants if you have a tooth that we cannot save or has fallen out altogether. We can also use our ceramic crowns as support for a dental bridge, as well as stabilization for a tooth after a root canal procedure.
Whether you live in Columbia or another part of Maryland, you consider us. Our 200 Google reviews are compelling and telling of the kind of service we provide.
Oral Care for Columbia Residents
Whether you want to whiten your teeth, straighten your teeth, or have a wisdom tooth extracted Catonsville Dental Care offers a wide variety of services when it comes to oral health. We have the experience and understanding to diagnose and treat any problem you have as quickly and painlessly as possible. With four dentists available at our office and commitment to comfort, safety, and relaxation you can’t find a better provider for your health. We look forward to helping you keep your smile perfect all year long and talking with you about your needs. To schedule an appointment or consultation, visit us online or give us a call at 410-747-1115. For more tips and tricks follow us