Making the Most out of your Visit to the Dentist
- Make a Checklist: It is helpful to make a checklist of items you wish to discuss with your dentist, including tooth pain, problems brushing or flossing, grinding your teeth, etc. Having a checklist will make sure you don’t forget what you wanted to ask.
- Update your Medical History: Common medical conditions, such as diabetes, can affect your oral health. Because of this, it is Important to provide your dentist with your complete medical history. The more your dentist knows about your overall health, the better he/she will be able to address your oral health.
- Tell your Dentist Everything: You should disclose any medications, supplements, or vitamins you may be taking. Certain drugs can cause dry mouth, which increases your risk of cavities and other oral health problems.
- Ask Questions: Never be afraid to ask questions. Ask your dentist about anything you should be doing to improve your oral health.
- Leikin & Baylin Dental Care in Catonsville, Maryland: In addition to offering unparalled dental excellence, the oral health professionals at Leikin & Baylin Dental Care will make you feel as comfortable as possible. Going to the dentist can be an anxious experience, but at Leikin and Baylin Dental Care we will ease your worries.
“A dentist check-up is an essential part of preventive care,” says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association.
If you have any questions about Dental Health, or wish to schedule an appointment, please contact Leikin & Baylin Dental Care of Catonsville, Maryland by calling 410-747-1115 or visit CatonsvilleDentalCare.com.
“We are a team of caring health professionals who provide unparalleled dental excellence and treat our patients as members of our family.”