Dear Catonsville Dental Care Patient,
We are excited for your return to our office! We can’t wait to show you all of the amazing changes and improvements we’ve made to the office in order to ensure your safety, and the safety of our staff.
Listed below are just a few of the enhancements we have made:
- Screening of every patient will take place even before you enter the office. These screenings help us verify that you have not had any Covid-like symptoms or exposure to anyone with Covid-19 for last 14 days. Please be patient with us as this means our phone calls will last a little longer.
- In order to maintain social distancing and minimize the number of people in the building at one time, we ask that you call us BEFORE entering the building. We are limiting the waiting room to be occupied by one patient at any given time. Once we know you have arrived, we will either ask you to please wait in the car until the waiting room is clear, or we will kindly invite you to wait inside.
- You won’t be the only one wearing a mask! Everyone in our office will be wearing a mask as well, including the reception team. We have also installed Plexigass Shields at all of the check-in and check-out stations to protect you and our staff.
- Our greeter will kindly screen you by taking your temperature and a quick pulse oxidation screening. As long as you pass those, along with a second verbal screening, we will let you take a seat or bring you right back to a treatment room.
- You may hear a light hum. Those are our 3 HEPA-Grade Plasma Wave Air Purifiers. They are constantly cleaning and purifying our air.
- Our providers are garbed up with more Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). We are elevating our PPE and doing LOTS of laundry. Often times, the clinical staff will wear multiple masks including one that is a Level 3 Surgical mask or N95. In addition all staff members are screened just like you to make sure they have no Covid symptoms, and have normal temperature and oxidation levels. This is for the safety of everyone.
- There are EVEN MORE hand cleansing stations strategically located around the office. Our newest ones are “no-touch”.
- Remember, even though there will be a physical barrier between us at all times, you will still receive the same compassionate care and amazing customer service from all of our team members!
- As you have read, we have made many upgrades to our equipment, policies, training and PPE. We hope you understand how much effort and expense we have gone through to keep you and our staff as healthy as possible.
As always, “We are a TEAM of CARING HEALTH PROFESSIONALS who provide UNPARALLELED DENTAL EXCELLENCE and treat our patients as MEMBERS of our FAMILY”…and now we are EVEN BETTER! We look forward to seeing your smiling faces (once your mask is removed).
The Team at Catonsville Dental Care