Braces can cause pain, discomfort, plaque buildup, tooth discoloration, tooth decay, and even injuries. But if you want straight, aligned teeth and a beautiful smile, you do not have any other choice, right?
Invisalign® invisible braces are the clear alternative to metal braces.
Benefits of Invisalign®
- Comfort: Invisalign® aligner trays are smooth, comfortable, and even removable. This means that you can live your life like normal without having to worry about the inconveniences that braces can cause.
- Looks: Unlike braces, Invisalign® is completely clear and discrete. Most people won’t even know you are wearing them. Of course, if you have a special event coming up and do not want to wear your Invisalign®, no problem. Just take your aligners out for that time and pop them back in when you’re ready.
- Healthier Teeth and Gums: When your teeth are aligned, it helps the gums fit more securely around the teeth, allowing for the strongest and healthiest defense against potential periodontal problems.
- Easier Cleaning: With braces, keeping your teeth clean can be a challenge. Not only does food get caught in between the wires, but braces also make it incredibly difficult to brush and floss. This can lead to plaque buildup and even tooth decay. Fortunately, Invisalign aligners are removable, making it’s easy to brush and floss your teeth the way you normally do.
- Overall Health: If left untreated, bacteria can cause mouth sores, tender or bleeding gums, bad breath, and possible tooth loss. Furthermore, studies by the American Dental Association have shown that oral infections can also lead to other more serious ailments such as heart disease, stroke, pneumonia and diabetes. Invisalign aligners make daily oral hygiene easier, reducing your risk of serious infection and disease.
Invisalign®, the clear alternative to braces, has been chosen by over 500,000 people who want amazing smiles.
If you have any questions about Invisalign® and how you could benefit or wish to schedule an appointment, please contact Leikin & Baylin Dental Care of Catonsville, Maryland by calling 410-747-1115 or visit CatonsvilleDentalCare.com.
“We are a team of caring health professionals who provide unparalleled dental excellence and treat our patients as members of our family.”